S-Tier (try these first)
- Eat more calories.
- Sleep more.
- Be patient and keep doing what you’re doing (works more often than you’d think).
A-Tier (usually help)
- More volume is a very common suggestion. This can take a lot of forms, including drop sets, heavy negatives, assistance exercises, variant exercises, and simply doing the same exercise more often.
- Add assistance exercises.
- Deload and work back up .
- Periodization routines.
B-Tier (try these if you’re still stuck)
- Change workout frequency.
- Double check your form.
- Stretch the body part giving you trouble.
- Break week, do something completely different.
- Remove assistance exercises, you may be overworking yourself.
- Try microloading.
C-Tier (I don’t know what else it could be…)
- Alter the equipment you’re using (squat shoes, belts, straps, etc.).
- Change your macro split (more protein, more fat, etc.).
- Start using supplements (creatine, preworkout, etc.).
- Cut alcohol intake .
- Get laid .
- Change the time of day you work out.
D-Tier (only try if desperate)
- Sacrifice a goat to Baal .
- Trying acid & mushrooms .
- Ice on your balls .
- Hop on the juice .